Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Just bought a new Pan. Phone with answering machine - Why…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new Pan. Phone with answering machine - Why doesn’t the answering mach. receive messages and cause the light to blink. The light remains a red 0 and I have to call *99 to get my messages.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mach?

Sorry, I do not know what an operating system is - please explain.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mach? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on since shortly after I bought the tel. - a few months ago. I tried reading the booklet and pushing a few buttons to no avail. It probably doesn’t help that I’m 87 and can only understand so much of this new technology.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model should start with KX-TG).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Did you have a PREVIOUS phone connected to this service - that DID flash when new messages were left on the system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)