Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I receive a gift of a vetch speaker since my PC doesn't have…

Customer Question
I receive a gift...

I receive a gift of a vetch speaker since my PC doesn't have a speaker I thought this would be perfect but it won't work I plug it in and charge it but the Bluetooth isn't working what am I doing wrong

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

So I can'r use this for my personal computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Just following the direction that came with VTECH BLUETOOTH MA3222

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I plug the speaker into computer with the USB cable that came with it. I charged it and turn it on trying to connect on Bluetooth I when on my computer I went to setting where it said Bluetooth and I was trying to pair it up but it just keeping going around and said it can't find it You ask about a phone I have a landline and a apple phone 5 why do you need this?
vtech speaker why do I need a phone its a Apple 5 should this be next to speaker? Should I just go ahead and plug the speaker back into the hard drive?

Did you unplug the USB cable when you tried to pair?

no I left the speaker plug into the hard drive

Unplug it when pairing

doesn't it pair to computer or is it match with your cell phone
I unplug it sunday and now its not turning on I guess I have to charge it again is that right

Yes

you have not answer any of questions I keep reading the same thing on all the emails I am getting frustrusted waiting I know you guys are busy but this is taking forever. I thought contacting the company this would be easy but its not turning out that way. I don't want to be contacted by phone if it will cost me more money it's bad enough to explain this to my husband.Can't you just tell me after i turn it on does the cell phone have to next to speaker and will speaker work for my PC thats what i want it for my PC doesnt have any speakers

I have responded to all of your messages -- You can view all of our conversation above