Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can't make a call on phone. I think I did something very…

Customer Question
I can't make a...

I can't make a call on phone. I think I did something very wrong. I'm in my 80's so forgive me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Cs6609

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

When I try to make a call I hear it trying to go through then I get busy signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me get it working please.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) I see that the model sent (CS6609) is the model of a SINGLE CORDLESS HANDSET from a Vtech system. So if you can, please look for the FULL Model Number of the phone system and send that back to me. That is usually printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (allow you to make OUTGOING calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

cs6629/cs6629-2/cs6629-3

Thanks for that model number.

Please take your time in trying to respond to the other questions.

NOTE: I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call and I will NOT be able to reach a phone for AT LEAST 10 minutes.
We CAN also continue here in this chat/text form.
Please let me know if that will work for you.
Thanks

Hi again,

Sorry I could not get back to you last evening.

Please let me know if you still need help with this issue. If so, please try to respond to the other questions I had, which I will post again below.

================

4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (allow you to make OUTGOING calls)?Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)