Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am having trouble turning off the "HOLD" on my cordless…

Customer Question
Hello I am having...

Hello I am having trouble turning off the "HOLD" on my cordless phone. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KX-TGDA20C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Its been ob hold since Friday. I pressed every button but I don't know what I am doing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to turn off the hold and be able to use my phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you