Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My uniden DECT 3236 + 1 is not working properly at present.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl....

Hi Pearl. My uniden DECT 3236 + 1 is not working properly at present. I'm sure it is something I've pressed that has stopped it functioning properly. At this stage one cannot leave a message on the answering system.

Technician's Assistant: What Uniden system do you have?

DECT 3236 + 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Uniden system? What have you tried so far?

For a few months. Have printed off the 40 page manual but it is too complex for me to understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is the only issue related to not receiving messages?
What happens when someone calls you? Do they leave messages but you can't listen to them?

I have had the money deducted from my account for this problem yesterday but no solutuion
I cannot yet provide an answer as a a.m. still awaiting a response with several important details.
Due to the way this has been handled I will not be giving further information. You people owe me an explaination
No one has attempted to answer my query and I have had money taken under false pretenses
I have reported this so called company and cancelled my debit card

I responded to your question yesterday, within a few minutes of it being posed, asking you for several specific details.

It would not be possible for me to help you if you will not respond with the information I requested.

You paid the full fees to the site, which you specifically agreed to, when posting your question.

If you'd like assistance, a reply would be needed and to engage in conversation here for this to be productive.

Once again: Is the only issue related to not receiving messages?