Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The phone ringer rings forever even though it's programmed…

Customer Question
The phone ringer...

The phone ringer rings forever even though it's programmed to ring 4times

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have tried settings which tells me the phone is set to 4 rings, but it just doesn't stop along with the Caller ID being announced

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model number of the phone system?