Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need help with a KDA50, it wont allow international calls.

Customer Question
Need help with a...

Need help with a KDA50, it wont allow international calls

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KDA50?

Not sure I was just asked to look at why the system tells us its not allowed and to contact the administrator, which I guess I am that administrator now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

COS and TRS settings, but they appear to be all set to class 1 and disabled during day time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of, other than this is not what I do for a living just got tasked with it in my small office

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.