Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I brought a Cordless telephone with talking caller ID. I…

Customer Question
I brought a Cordless...

I brought a Cordless telephone with talking caller ID. I brought it December 17, 2017 at Wal mart. I gave the phone to a cousin that has vision problem. She loved the phone. By February she was having trouble with the phone. She called the phone company and found out the phone was not working. I tried to take it back to Wal Mart. They said they couldn't exchange it or refund it. This phone cost $59+ tax. I am on a fixed income and can't afford to just through away money. Is there something you can do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

KX-TG6572 Panasonic 2 cordless phones with talking ID

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

She got it in December . By February she could hear anything. She called the phone company out. the conclusion the phone was working. She has a temporary one. right now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What I do refund or exchange?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

An exchange or refund would be fine. An exchange would be better.

We do not exchange products as a technical support site so I will send in for a refund of this question since you reached the wrong company.