Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We just got a v-tech phone at costco.. anf lodt the

Customer Question
We just got a...

We just got a v-tech phone at costco.. anf lodt the direction. My email is

Technician's Assistant: What VTech system do you have?

New one--it says play/stop and connect to cell ? there are three telephones lost the written directions. my email is***@******.***. Can you send me the directions ? maybe in large print...I am 87 years old. NEED TO CANCELL OLD MESSAGES ???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

HAVE TRIED NOTIKN G...IT IS VERY NEW....3 WEEKS AT THE MOST AND WE HAVE BEEN GONE OUT OF STATE, BUT IT WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE MESSAGES.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 25 days ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you go to the main base station, and press the erase button twice, that will clear all the messages.

I can send you an electronic copy of the manual here if you'd like. Or if you prefer a print manual I'll send a separate offer for you to uby one of those.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I need to remove all messages. I am hard of hearing and not good at comprehending directions....I am using. a cell phone. god bless us both. My husband is going to help. please call(###) ###-####now and katy and lare will answer.

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.
I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I filled out the credit card information

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 19 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer