Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

PHONE PH. PHONE. ARRIVED TODAY. ITS ANSWER TO INCOMIN G

Customer Question
PHONE. ARRIVED TODAY. ITS...

PHONE. ARRIVED TODAY. ITS ANSWER TO INCOMIN G CALLS IS "MAIL BOX IS FULL AND CAN RTAKE NO MORE CALLS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

PHONE ARRIVED 2 HOURS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

YESBEFORE YOU CONECT ME WITH THE CREDIT CARD AP I CAN'T GET IT TO ACCEPT MY CARD INF

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.