Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Would like to TALK to a tech. Can you give me a phone #?

Customer Question
Would like to TALK...

Would like to TALK to a tech

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Can you give me a phone #?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

KX-TGM430

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is a NEW system (purchased last month). I registered all phones I purchased (5+base phone). 1 phone "died" after 1 week. I was sent a replacement phone but cannot successfully register that phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that the base is refusng to register what it perceives to be an excessive phone. HELP

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Phone Systems
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 23 days ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you know the handset number of the dead phone?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
KX-TGMA44
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Just advise me this way
The error is panasonic- you never should have sent me what amounts to a 7th phone w/o directions on how to install it
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
after having paid for advice and getting NO HELP, I am not motivated to spend more$
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Are you there?
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 22 days ago

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I am not asking for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I am asking if you know the assigned number of the handset, not the model number.

Look in the corner of each of your current handset displays, they are labeled 1, 2, 3, etc.

I need to know which is the dead one.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
sorry for the delay
it's phone #2
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 19 days ago

Thanks for the info,

so what I was getting at here is that we will need to deregister the bad handset (#2), to free up a slot to register the new one,

First, take one of the working handsets and key in Menu#131

then up/down to choose the #2 handset entry, select

then up/down to yes to confirm, select (may need to do twice, to confirm),

save

off

When done, you can then register the new one,

on the NEW handset, key in Menu#130

then on the main base station press and hold the locator (find hs) button for 5 seconds

then press OK on the new handset and it should begin working.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
thanks---it worked
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 18 days ago

Great! Glad that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician