Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My Model D56771-3 BS rings once and then goes to auto

Customer Question
My Model D56771-3...

My Model D56771-3 BS rings once and then goes to auto answer,before the second ring. I can't get to the phone that quick! I added more rings, but then the auto recording would not work. I need some help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your D56771-3? What have you tried so far?

Since I got the phone....three yearss

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.
2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the cordless system) attached to this same phone line?

3) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone? If so, please turn OFF the answering system in the current system, then place a TEST CALL to the phone number, and let me know EXACTLY what is heard during that TEST CALL.

Please NOTE the number of rings heard - in the calling phone - in case the call is picked up.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)