Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a KX-TG370 PANASONIC 5 PHONE SYSTEM. i NEED A PIN…

Customer Question
I have a KX-TG370...

I have a KX-TG370 PANASONIC 5 PHONE SYSTEM. i NEED A PIN NUMBER BEFORE I CAN MAKE AN ANSWERING RECORDING. BILL

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your 5?

I can use my phone but I don't know how to record a greeting. It needs a 3 digit pin to get started. Thanks Bill PTL

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Do you have a phone number to contact one?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The panasonic would not require a pin, if you are getting that it is from a voicemail system, which is provided by your phone company.

For that you'd want to try the last 4 of your phone number or social, or other account pin you may have set with your provider.

If you are referring to a remote access pin for the panasonic, you can try 111.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.