Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My apple Id is been disable. Iphone 7. I have sent a request…

Customer Question
My apple Id is...

My apple Id is been disable

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have sent a request to apple but is taking too long .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So far I just want to recover my apple Id .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
i would like to recover my apple id , and why is too hard to dit.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long the recovery is going to take
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just want to be able to update my apps that I use for work.
Since my apple ID is disable I have not been able to update them.

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.