Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need help pairing my cell phone with my DECT KX-TGF383.

Customer Question
I need help pairing...

I need help pairing my cell phone with my DECT KX-TGF383

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 5c, IOS 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been working for a long time, but I noticed that when I came back from a business trip last week that my cell phone didn't automatically pair

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

After trying to pair several times, I removed the device from the DECT (Menu, #6111). I tried to add it back manually, but when I enter Menu then #, only 3 spaces are available

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

To add it back (pairing) you need to:

1. Base unit: Press and hold CELL 1 or CELL 2 for a few seconds.

• After the corresponding CELL indicator on the base unit starts flashing, the rest of the procedure must be completed within 5 minutes.

2. Your cellular phone: While the corresponding CELL indicator is flashing, follow the instructions of your cellular phone to enter the pairing mode.

• Depending on your cellular phone, it may ask you to enter the Bluetooth PIN (default: “0000”). If your cellular phone shows PassKey confirmation on its display, follow the directions to proceed.

3. Base unit: Wait until a long beep sounds.

• It may take more than 10 seconds to complete pairing.
  • When the corresponding CELL indicator lights up, the cellular phone is connected to the base unit. You are ready to make cellular calls.

4 Press EXIT

If that doesn't work, first try 'forgetting' the Panasonic on your iPhone Bluetooth settings.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich