Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic set of cordless phones with base unit &

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic set of cordless phones with base unit & don't remember the voicemail pin# ***** get my voicemailbox from being full.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Model # is:KX- TGA660

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have my users manual readily acessable and it has been quite awhile that I have used this model and am happy with it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Thank You.
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Please find the manual attached.

Is it the built-in Answering System where you need to erase the messages or your Service Provider Voicemail?

Page 38 onwards covers the Answering system and how to erase messages.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich