Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ringer on phone not working kx tg5571

Customer Question
ringer on phone not working kx tg5571
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) When did this issue first begin or was noticed?
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (ring for incoming calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Greg - I have already replied bu recd no answer. CS

Hi again,

I have NOT seen a reply HERE - on this page.

If your reply was sent by some other method - such as an email - please post that information HERE - on this page - so I can see it (emails are NOT sent to us or not forwarded here).

Thanks

(im)