Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When a call is comin in it keeps ringing until answered. I…

Customer Question
When a call is...

When a call is comin in it keeps ringing until answered. I have always had two rings and today it ringing constantly until I answer or shut it off. How do I get back to two rings?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

PanasonicPNQW3881ZA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model SHOULD start with the letters KX-TG).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks