Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a n AT&T cord answering system phone, need to program…

Customer Question
I have a n...

I have a n AT&T cord answering system phone, need to program in numbers, but I have lost my directions! Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

CL4940

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I have several buttons but don't know how to use the program for storing numbers. I need directions, which I said are lost.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, the phone is working fine.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) If I can get you an electronic (PDF) version of the system manual - which can be viewed or saved on a computer or device, and even printed, would that be of help?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks