Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It is not my email. I have a pair of Uniden cordless phones…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my email. I have a pair of Uniden cordless phones that were working perfectly today. all of a sudden the flashing lights on BOTH phones started flashing. It is driving me crazy. I do NOT have any lingering messages on either phone.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Uniden? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PHone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know if that would work and I do not want to spend a lot of money. I should have added that the phones are cordless and the are on the same line. Each one is in different rooms, but one is the primary and the other is an extension.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
except for the flashing lights they work perfectly. The lights usually only flash when there is a call or message waiting. There is no message waiting.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please let me know how much this is costing me. I am NOT wealthy and if it is a lot of money to fix this I will have to find another option.
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount (which I can NOT see), with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

If you would like to continue with that knowledge, let's START with the FULL MODEL of the Uniden phone system.

It sounds like it MAY be a cordless system, so look for that model on a label/sticker - on the BACK or BOTTOM of the MAIN BASE.

Also, let me know what phone service provider you have for this phone line.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for the reply. I would like to cancel this request, please take the five dollars out of my credit card. Thank you.

OKAY,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you but no I do not want to switch.

I'm not sure what that "switch" is in response to, but in any case, please find and USE THE HELP LINK for any issues or questions regarding the site.

Take Care, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer