Phone Systems

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have set date about 6 times, hit Select each time, and
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have set date about 6 times, hit Select each time, and it's still not set. … read more
We have one of four phones that doesn't ring. It says Out of
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
We have one of four phones that doesn't ring. It says Out of range or no power at base. It is plugged in and we changed to a different outlet just to check that out. The charge light goes on when it i… read more
I have a Vtech Dect 6.0 -1naster and 3 extensions- the
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Vtech Dect 6.0 -1naster and 3 extensions- the master is blinking and shows "in use" but one phone which is separate answers- as well as being able to leave a message on the Comcast system - I… read more
I can record my announcement but it won't play when called.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I can record my announcement but it won't play when called. … read more
I have the Vtech corded phone CS6929 and it displays message
Harry, electronics technician
I have the Vtech corded phone CS6929 and it displays message "no power in base". I can't place calls or answer it but it has the correct date & time, and takes answering system messages normally. I un… read more
I purchased the vtech DECT 6.0 cordless phone( base, +1
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I purchased the vtech DECT 6.0 cordless phone( base, +1 additional handset) for my 92 year old mother. They are no more than 2 months old b … read more
Just purchased a vtech handset cordless. After reading
Richard, IT Manager
Just purchased a vtech handset cordless. After reading user's manual, cannot see how to light LCD display screen. … read more
I have vtech handset cordless system model #CS6929:3. Only 2
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have vtech handset cordless system model #CS6929:3. Only 2 of my phones work. I have put in new batteries. tryde various locations and I get messages of no power at base or handset is out of range o… read more
I have a Vtech DECT 6.0 Black Cordless Phone with Caller ID
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
I have a Vtech DECT 6.0 Black Cordless Phone with Caller ID (LS6217). The handset screen is telling me that the battery in the handset is dying. How do I recharge/replace the battery? Thanks! … read more
I just got it and was able to record a personal voicemail
Louie, Technician
I just got it and was able to record a personal voicemail message succssfully and set the date & time. My question is I see 3 missed messages on my phone screen. How do I retrieve them, listen, the sa… read more
I HAVE VTECH PHONE SYSTEM CS6429-4. YESTERDAY " OUT OF RANGE
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I HAVE VTECH PHONE SYSTEM CS6429-4. YESTERDAY " OUT OF RANGE OR NO PWR AT BASE " APPEARED ON ALL 3 PHONES. THE CHARGE LIGHT IS ON WHEN THE PHONES ARE IN THEIR CRADLE AND THE PHONES LIGHT UP WHEN REMOV… read more
My cordless phone will no longer hold the correct time and
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
My cordless phone will no longer hold the correct time and date. Is there anything I can do to correct this?… read more
I have a DECT 6.0 Answering System with 3 portable hand sets
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I have a DECT 6.0 Answering System with 3 portable hand sets with caller ID & call awaiting. I am getting the following error: OUT OF RANGE NO POWER AT BASE. The Answer on/off and the in use lights ar… read more
I just purchased an additional 2 handsets for my Uniden Dect
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I just purchased an additional 2 handsets for my Uniden Dect 6.0 , DECT1580-2 base. The additional handsets will not register. Model # XXXXX 6.0 DCX-150. The manual says it should be compatible with t… read more
Panasonic Digital cordless phone - on the extra handset, which
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
Panasonic Digital cordless phone - on the extra handset, which is full charged, the screen says 'Base no power'. I have tried to register the handset to the main base unit but that does not seem to ge… read more
The model number of my Uniden system is DECT 2185. The system
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
The model number of my Uniden system is DECT 2185. The system is 2-3 years old and the problem first occurred about 2 weeks ago. The telephone company has checked their lines and reportedly OK. DLN XX… read more
My new Gigaset C590 drops my calls after 10 seconds. The person
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
My new Gigaset C590 drops my calls after 10 seconds. The person I am calling is then placed on hold for 10 seconds and hears the on hold music. The problem is the same for incoming calls. I have the G… read more
My cordless phones are not working. They make a buzzing sound
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
My cordless phones are not working. They make a buzzing sound when you press talk. They were working fine yesterday and even this morning. My corded phone is working and I can make and receive calls o… read more