Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We had a new power panel installed today & power was off for…

Customer Question
We had a new...

We had a new power panel installed today & power was off for about 5 hours. My Dect 6 cordless phone now shows 'no line' I tried unplugging & replugging in main phone with no change. I have 2 auxilliary handsets which also show same message.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Shows CS6929-3 on vtech 3 handset box.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

Has been going on since our electrical panel was replaced today. Power out for 5-6 hours. Tried resetting time/date & unplugging/replugging all phones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, there are no trouble-shooting ideas on instruction sheet.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 26 days ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Sorry, I didn't really want to sign up. Can I get a refund?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I didn't realize I was talking to third party. Would like refund please.
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 23 days ago

Hi again,

I don't see that you "signed up" for anything but this single question, so if you would like to continue with that, just let me know by responding to the initial questions I have above.

Otherwise,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I was charged around $30 plus $5 on my credit card but $30 seems to have dropped off leaving just the $5 charge. I'm ok with that.

Hi again,

Let me say again:

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer