Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cannot hear the caller nor can I hear a dial tone when…

Customer Question
I cannot hear the...

I cannot hear the caller nor can I hear a dial tone when calling out

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes and I just went and bought a new Panasonic system and it too acts the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix it is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system(s) you are working with?

2) Can you CONFIRM that this issue happens on MULTIPLE phones - including the one before the Panasonic system was connected?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)