Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When trying to connect to a conference call, the dialpad…

Customer Question
When trying to connect...

When trying to connect to a conference call, the dialpad doesn't do anything. It makes the tones but nothing helps.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 10 on desktop when trying to connect FreeConferenceCallHD

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Desktop Dell Optiplex

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

It's been this way for at least 3 months. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked fine for several years before this happened

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would like an answer.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.