Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a five telephone Panasonic system in our house that…

We have a five...

We have a five telephone Panasonic system in our house that has worked very well for years but a few weeks ago the answering system quit working. Everything else is working well Did I do something to turn off the answering system?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is bluetooth 6.0 Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

About 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phones are all hooked into the wall and have pworked well

3/22/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model should start with KX-TG).
2) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place TEST CALLS to the landline number?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Just cancel my request because your system is sooo screwedupThaNKS

Hi again,

We don't need to cancel - now that you have found your way back to the ORIGINAL question.

So let me know if you still need help by responding to my original questions (scroll UP on THIS PAGE to see them).

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Phone call session started

Thanks for the call Rod.

I again Rod,

Just in case you missed it on the phone, there SHOULD be a "Help" or "Contact us" link all almost every page of the site.

Once you the help page the site should direct you to Customer Service OR other FAQ items about how to manage your account.

NOTE: We expert have NO ACCESS to your account.

Its good to know that you found the issue with the answering system.

Please let me know if you have any similar issues in the future.

Take Good Care, Greg A.