Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am having trouble with my hand held panasonic receiver.

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my hand held panasonic receiver. model #

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX-TG5631 It's the kind that is connected with the main phone until I pick it up and walk around the room. The sound has become very faint. Do I need new batteries and how can I order them?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I would LOVE to talk to a life technician.. I am not going to the Theatre(!)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/23/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

2) What is the AGE of this system and has the battery pack(s) in the handset(s) EVER been replaced?
3) If the SPEAKER function (press SP-PHONE button) of the handset(s) is used, is the volume level loud enough and does the battery last for a long time? (that is a simple way to TEST the battery pack)

IF the battery pack(s) have not been replaced in the last year or two, an old battery COULD be the cause of this issue.

So as a reference, I have a link to where you can get replacement battery packs for these handsets. This is the link to the online search results - from Amazon - for the HHR-P104 batteries that fit these handsets.

HHR-P104 Battery (Search Results)
Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2Fr2ZdW

NOTE: I provide the above link because finding these batteries at any local store can be difficult - and expensive.

Please let me know what is found or if you have any more questions about this issue.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)