Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have lost the phone numbers I had saved. I unplugged the…

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the phone numbers I had saved. I unplugged the phone and some call numbers came back (about 10%). Since then I have had success in getting a saved number and then losing it on subsequent tries. I have had limited success by going back the alphabet but haveonlhy been able to reach a few numbers. Very pyzzling

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic TGE230 I have the bboklet. where can I find the OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have unplugged the phone and repeatedly used the Phonebook for calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can'tthionk of anything. I'm 86 and have trouble typing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.