Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Messages full. Can not delete. Followed instructions in

Messages full. Can not...

Messages full. Can not delete. Followed instructions in book, will not clear. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic is OF TGF350 N

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Instructions followed from book: menu #325 arrow up yes then select off.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have not received a resolution reply.

It sounds like you have voicemail setup through your home phone carrier as well.

Who is your carrier?

No I DO NOT have phone message through phone carrier Spectrum, answer machine on phone. Do you have instructions to clear Messages?

Are you sure that you don't? This is almost always the case.

Never contacted carrier to set up. Just have answer machine Panasonic model provides. Will you be able to instruct me on how to clear?

I would suggest that you call Spectrum because it is very likely that you have voicemail setup through Spectrum that you do not realize

I will do that. If I don't have Spectrum message service & it is a Panasonic problem do I have to pay for help again?

No, you don't have to pay again.

If it doesn't work then come back here and let me know. You can keep the window open

Contacted Spectrum, phone answer service disabled. Did a test, still disabled. Do you have instructions to clear Messages from my phone? Please advise

On the base, do you see the Erase button?

Press the button twice

I did that before. Ju

Press the button twice

I did before and did not work. Just tried again and it worked. Yay! Will this work in future? Either something cleared the way and now it works. How much message time does this model Have?

Yes, you have to make sure that you press it twice in a row.

It will have 4 hours of messages for storage.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Great. While I have You, how do I unblock a phone number previously blocked by error? Also, how to alphabetized phone numbers in directory? Please advise

To erase a number from your blocked calls list;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [2] [1] [7]
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select the telephone number that you want to erase.
  3. Press [ERASE]
  4. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select [YES]
  5. Press [SELECT]
  6. Press [OFF]

The phone numbers should be sorted already alphabetically

I wrote your instruction down for erase. The directory phone numbers are in order I entered and not alphabetic. Can't find in instruction book the how to alpha.

Unfortunately, neither can I.

Harry. You've been most helpful. If you work for Panasonic let them know instruction book is not clear & confusing. My other Panasonic was so simple & book was easier to follow & you didn't have to keep book on hand each time. I've worked in data processing for many years instruction manual needs to be clear, precise so could be remembered easily. Blessings

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Harry, Customer Service