Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Can't get call log to work, vetch thinkmodel number is 692…

Customer Question
Can't get call log...

Can't get call log to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Vetch thinkmodel number is ***** 9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have tried everything that I know. Have had the phones for 3 or 4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (or any instruction manual that may have been received with the system).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do or DID you have ANY other Caller ID phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are or WERE they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

who give you the authority to charge me $21.00 on credit card

Hi again,

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a small deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

Also, We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.