Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

2 questions - along with some of our neighboura we got the…

Customer Question
2 questions - along...

2 questions - along with some of our neighboura we got the new cordless phones installed but we did not get a copy of the operating instructions, can we please have one. Also since these phones were installed our other panasonic phone don't work - we have a big house and used to have 4 phones scattered over our 2 storey home, do we have to get some more new phones or can the old ones be made to work? Jack

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your Panasonic system, or was it bought separately?

We recived to hand pieces when the system was started

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not at this stage

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the phone system?

Thank you