Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Not my computer...I moved recently and purchased a new land…

Customer Question
Not my computer...I moved...

Not my computer...I moved recently and purchased a new land line phone and when I went to connect that phone with my magic jack- I found that I have a connector cable but the little black box is missing. My phone # is live and usable on my cell & i-pad but I want to transfer that to my new land line. How do I do that? Do I need to purchase anything?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ios 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

There is no problem with my i-pad. I want to have the magicjack # number available on my new land line. How do I set that up?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think am missing part of my hardware- do I need the black box that came in the MagicJackGo box in able to do this? I can't seem to find that- missing during my move.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/22/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I should be talking to MagicJack...well good luck trying to find a phone # for them!!!!