Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ried to delete and they repeat continuously.

Customer Question
Ried to delete and...

Ried to delete and they repeat continuously

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

PanasonicKX-TGEA-20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

TRIED TO DELETE BY TAPPING UP ARROW, THEN LEFT BAR . It deletes but goes back and repeats

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model sent (KX-TGEA-20) is for a single cordless handset).
2) What EXACTLY is trying to be deleted?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)