Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

On KX-TGF575 phone, on the base, after I entered #339

Customer Question
On KX-TGF575 phone, on...

On KX-TGF575 phone, on the base, after I entered #339 function, how to proceed to save it [SAVE], [[OFF]

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Thia is not mobile smart phone but hoes phone with base hanged on a wall anf (5)m handsets , model as shown above

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Again, this is NOT smart phone but house line phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just my original question

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

NOTE: Please pardon the "Assistant Script" (screening program) for using the phrase smartphone.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) What EXACT feature/function were you trying to set or change - using the code mentioned (#339)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)