Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My Panasonic KX TG4381AL has no dial tone and calls go

Customer Question
My Panasonic KX TG4381AL...

My Panasonic KX TG4381AL has no dial tone and calls go direct to answering machine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Just 2 days, checked connection that's all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

If I make a call to my mobile I hear nothing on my mobile but call is recorded as lasting 11 secs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/21/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.