Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It is my phone. not the computer. When someone calls me the…

Customer Question
It is my phone...

It is my phone. not the computer. When someone calls me the phone ring is very low. How do I make it louder?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is DECT 6.0 phone. I have 3 stations and the main is in the kitchen area.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

A while. I have not done anything cause I don

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to do. The phone company says it is your problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My phone ring is too low. Want to make it louder.
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (DECT 6.0 applies to MANY different phones).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue (low ring)?
3) What is the AGE of this system?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Model Bp50248478. Years old. 3 units. It rings at the main phone.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

The model sent looks more like a SERIAL or PART NUMBER.

Can you tell me the MAKE / BRAND name of the system?

Common brands are Panasonic, Uniden, Vtech, etc.

Thanks

(im)

Uniden. Model BP50248478. That is all I know.

Hi again,

OK - we are getting CLOSER.

Again, the "BP50248478" sent looks like a SERIAL NUMBER - which does not identify the model.

To help find the MODEL, I have attached a couple of photos of the back of one Uniden system - with the BACK of the MAIN BASE showing and the inside of one of the cordless handsets - with the MODEL highlighted.

Please click the LONG LINKS below this note to see those images, then look for a similar MODEL on your system and send that back to me.

Thanks

(im)

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

I DON'T PAY WHEN THE PHONE COMPANY COMES AND REPAIRS MY PHONES, I DO NOT WISH TO PAY YOU GUYS FOR SERVICE ON YOUR PHONE. ALL I ASKED WAS HOW CAN I FIX THE RING. IS THAT TOO MUCH? IF IT IS THEN I ;THINK IT IS TIME TO BUY NEW PHONES AND CERTAINLY NOT YOUR BRAND. I AM GETTING ANGRY ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION.

Hi again,

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a small deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

Now that you are aware, please let me know if you would like to continue with this help - or not.

hanks, Greg A.
--. .-
(im)

HERE IS ALL THE INFO FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PHONE:
NO THANK YOU. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE. THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

Very good.

ALSO: We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

No thanks.

Please CAREFULLY REREAD my entire last note.

You do NOT have to reply on this page, as that just keeps your question open.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)