Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It shows a with a/ through it no ring in the second phone…

Customer Question
It shows a bell...

It shows a bell with a/ through it no ring in the second phone how do I get rid of the mute

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

PanasonicKX-TG3683

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

A couple,of days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need l be able to hear the phone ring

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you CONFIRM that ONLY ONE HANDSET is showing this bell with a line through it AND that it is not ringing for incoming calls?
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, how many handsets have this issue?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks