Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have lost dial tone and have tried what the auto told me the…

Customer Question
Have lost dial tone...

Have lost dial tone and have tried what the auto told me the one phone that is c

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Sorry hit sent , this is on land line had computer problem and the modem was unplugged fixed that and reset everything and now I still getting line in used, the phone light on modem is flashing not staying on like the others

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Its not a smartphone just normal phone hooked to landline since it was turned off in error yesterday I have tried everything I was suppose to

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/20/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.