Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I was working on my voicemail and I must have changed the…

Customer Question
Andy, I was working...

Andy, I was working on my voicemail and I must have changed the call button. It now says I cannot call out ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Myu computer is an hp, but i changed call info and i cant get back into it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to make voice mail work 30 min ago ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to fix so i can call out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello: