Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

1-847-526-0147 answering machine is full. How can I delete…

1-***-***-**** answering machine...

1-***-***-**** answering machine is full. How can I delete all items messages?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Trying to call my phone in Illinois and receive messages. Recording say there is no room. Can you delete all the messages for me. My phone number here in Florida is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

About one week to ten days

3/19/2018
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with (in Illinois)?
2) What is the EXACT announcement that is heard when calling the Illinois number?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for the Illinois phone line?
4) Is it still possible to get through the "full" announcement, to be able to listen to the messages that are stored?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Phone call session started

Thanks for the call Bob.

Here is a link to the page I am looking at:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/u-verse-voice/KM1001115

Thanks again for the call Bob.

Let me know BACK HERE - if you have any trouble getting to the Home Phone and Check Voice Mail options ONLINE.

Let me also send you the contact information for AT&T that I have, including an "Online Chat" system that is usually FASTER than going through the phone number & menu system.

AT&T Customer Support : 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Go through menu

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/homephone.html

Look for "Chat Available"

Let me know your results - when you can.

Take Care, Greg A.