Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a VODADI STARUS STS phone system - a former employee…

Customer Question
We have a VODADI...

We have a VODADI STARUS STS phone system - a former employee changed the password ***** his vm and we are trying to reset it for the new employy

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

We can use the phone just fine just cant acces that vm

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

That will reset all our vms?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That will reset all our vms?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
I was wanting to find out how to reset the password ***** an individual station on my Vodavi STS system. Old employee changed password ***** us.
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Access the System Administrator Mailbox. The Administrator Options menu plays.

Press [2] to access mailbox administration.

After the prompt, enter the mailbox number for which you want to delete.

After the next prompt, press [3] to delete the mailbox.

After the prompt, press [#] to confirm deletion or [*] to cancel. You are then returned to the Administrator Options Menu.

When you finish mailbox deletion activities, you have three choices: • Press [1] through [9] to select another System Administrator task to perform. • Press [*] to return to the system Main CCR Menu. • Press [*] + [*] to exit the system completely.

How do I access administrator mailbox?

Dial into voice mail (press voice mail button or dial 440).

When the system answers, dial [* #] followed by the System Administrator Mailbox number: [#] + [0] = two-digit mailbox system [#] + [00] = three-digit mailbox system [#] = [000] = four-digit mailbox system

On the phone with the voicemail we want to change? But wont the vm we cant access come up?

No, you can dial into the system on your phone.

any of the phones/lines?

Yes

For the voicemailswhen I either dial 440 or hit voicemail from any phone phone
It says my name or persons name then i follow the instructions you gave me and do the *# then it asks for mailbox # to system administrator which is mailbox 100... when I enter that Into the phone it wants to enter My personal voicemail and asks for my voicemail password

Are you not able to enter the administrator mailbox options?

Its not giving it to me

Unfortunately, I am out of ideas on this one.

I will opt out and send it back to the expert pool

Ok thanks
Quick question also - how do I know which digit mailbox system is mines when you reference these directions: When the system answers, dial [* #] followed by the System Administrator Mailbox number: [#] + [0] = two-digit mailbox system [#] + [00] = three-digit mailbox system [#] = [000] = four-digit mailbox system