Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I tried to reset the LCD screen the way this said to rest it…

Customer Question
I tried to reset...

I tried to reset the LCD screen the way this said to rest it and it didn't work any others suggested

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sorry thought u could read minds LOL 😂 IT IS A PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE MODEL KXTG 2356

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

It is a cordless answering machine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Bout a week -- and I unplugged it for 20 min them put it back together n it still if blank sometimes it flashes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess that's it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Is this the display of the cordless handset or the main base of the system?
2) What is the AGE of this system?
3) Are there ANY CHARACTERS on the display at all?
4) What EXACT STEPS were tried when mentioning "tried to reset the LCD screen the way this said to rest it and it didn't work"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks