Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I set the code to get my messages when on vacation?

Customer Question
How do I set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to follow the directions in the informational book

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.
2) How are messages normally retrieved and listened to - when at home (what buttons/keys are pressed)?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers,
and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks