Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My light indicating messages at time someone is leaving a…

Customer Question
My light indicating messages...

My light indicating messages at time someone is leaving a message flashes but goes off right after. If I want to see of anyone left a message I have to lift base phone when I get home to see if it is beeping. Usually there are messages but no light flashing to indicate same.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

I had our telephone provider help me put on my own message instead of the Panasonic message but it has never flash after message was left. It didn't flash when the Panasonic one was on either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing, just want to know about an indicator that we have messages. Thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model may start with the letter KX-TG).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, do they have any "indicator" that flashes when messages are waiting?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks