Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a vtech answering machine, can't find manual. i need

Customer Question

i have a vtech answering machine, can't find manual. i need to hear my messages remotely. i need the codes
JA: What VTech system do you have?
Customer: where do i look
JA: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: looked for copiy of remote codes bur can't find it.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model should start with a couple letters, the four numbers).
2) If I can find an electronic version of the manual, would that work for you?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see that you may have opened a couple of NEW questions about this issue (which have been closed).

Please try to reply ONLY HERE so we can try to help you on this question thread.

I look forward to your response back here - on this page.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I have still not seen a response on this page - with the model of your Vtech system.

If you could send that model here, that will help us get started to address your question.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)