Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Your service does not go to Kettle Moraine correctional

Customer Question
Your service does not...

Your service does not go to Kettle Moraine correctional institution. My grandson is unable to contact us I had to go to another service and would like my money refunded to me. .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Comcast(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

From the time i signed up 3-1-2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my money refunded.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/17/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To request a refund, you can contact Comcast customer services at

https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.