Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I purchased a Panasonic cordless phone (I absolutely like…

I purchased a Panasonic...

I purchased a Panasonic cordless phone (I absolutely like it) and it quit working!

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

Please wait a minute while I go get it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

S/n 4GBQA216163 Model KX-TG7741

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The base unit is not working...How much is the cost to talk to tech?

3/16/2018
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about what is (or isn't) working?

Note the fees are the amount shown on the payment page, 5 to post your question, the balance/total after we start talking here.

It does not light up. The phone on battery works but not the base. Is there a warranty? It said $5.00 trial for 7 days. Is there more money due other than the $5.00?
No...nothing...
goodbye
5 is not the total. The trial applies if you continue with a monthly membership. Otherwise you would pay the full total for the one time question. Do you wish to continue?
We determined that the power cord is bad. Husband is an electronic tech. Where to purchase a 5.5V power cord? How much out of Panasonic? ty

Thank you for getting back to me,

the power adapter is part number PNLV226Z, available here: http://amzn.to/2FNKfGb for the oem part

or a generic (cheaper) replacement here: http://amzn.to/2tRkSSj

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Hi, we ended up buying a new surge protector for our computer an plugged in the phone to it out of curiosity. It works. I had a surge protector but it was more like and extended outlet. ty for your time

You're very welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician