Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

On the KX-TG 7892 cordless phone, where is the OK button?

Customer Question
On the KX-TG 7892...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic Cordless KX-TG 7892AZ

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

It is a brand new phone which I bought yesterday and I am trying to get started in programming it. To set the date and time, I entered the numbers as asked but then I am asked to press OK. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The rest of the programming routines especially how to pick up missed calls, and check greeting.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Was ANY "paperwork" received with this system - such as an operation manual?
2) Have any of the Cordless handsets been fully charged up yet?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone for this question.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

First, please tell me if this query/answer session has a cost. That was not advised when I first asked the question.
If this conversation is chargeable, please disconnect immediately, as I am not in a position to pay for a question on a $100 piece of equipment.

Hi again,

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

Please let me know if you want to continue with this service (or not).

Thanks

Also, We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Cheers, ***** *****

Thanks, ***** ***** I did not know that this was a paid service. Please disconnect as I do not wish to continue.

Again, we expert have NO ACCESS TO or CONTROL over your account. The following link MAY take you to the help page - where you can reach the Customer Service folks.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/

Take Care, Greg A.