Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I get static when answering cell call with Panasonic

Customer Question
I get static when...

I get static when answering cell call with Panasonic handset.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

KX-tgl460

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Does this happen only on cell calls or on landline too?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just got it. It happened with a prior version. That’s why I got this new one. I think it’s just on cell calls

That is a matter of cellular reception then, not a panasonic issue, which is why it happens on both of them, and not on the landline. Cell call quality is inherently poor compared to a corded landline, so using it through the panasonic, which has some added amplification, tends to magnify that. There is no way around it unless they improve the cell service in your area.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t want to talk on phone

I didn't ask to.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.
You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I sent a written answer above.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You did answer my question. Thank you. I gave you 4 stars.
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 30 days ago

Thank you very much!

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 20 days ago

It doesn't look like your rating applied. If you wouldn't mind clicking that again it would be appreciated, as this is the only way that I get credit for my time and effort spent in a good faith effort to help, as we are all independent techs here.

Nathan, Technician