Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cannot turn off the tone and melody ringer Model #

Customer Question
I cannot turn off...

I cannot turn off the tone and melody ringer Model # KX-TG5576

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TG5576?

10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to change the problem on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My smart phone is not connected to the Panasonic phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

The att tech repaired a problem with the phone line so the phone line was off and when he turned the line back on the problem started about a week ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: rwhill1, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

You can adjust the Tone or Melody as follows:

1. Press MENU

2. Enter #161

3. Scroll to Tone & Melody, then press SELECT

4. Enter 1 - 7 depending on the tone or melody required

5. Press SAVE

6. Press OFF

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich