Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do Ilock anumber. How do I block a number on myhone.

Customer Question
How do Ilock anumber ...

How do Ilock anumber

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

How do I block a number on myhone

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Have not found any directions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

ls6425 3 charter

Hi again and thanks for that information.

If this is a Vtech LS6425, my notes for that system tell us that the phone itself does NOT have the ability to block calls.

BUT, if your service provider is Charter, which has become part of "Spectrum", you MAY have the ability to block calls through the provider.

Here is a link to a page that describes several "calling features" from Spectrum. Check/look at the "Block Unwanted Callers" item for how to "Activate" that feature.

https://www.spectrum.net/support/voice/spectrum-voice-phone-features/

I also notice that there are a few "Reference Guides" linked at the top of that page. They MAY provider greater detail about your particular service features.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions about this issue.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-