Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to talk to some tech on the phone as I can not

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to some tech on the phone as I can not explain by typing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Kxtgf380c panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Just purchased a couple of days ago. I need to talk to someone 1 on 1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i am very frustrated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The service fees you've paid thus far cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

We can also continue here if you prefer.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.